ADVERTISEMENT

Note

RubenMeza

Aztec God
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2012
One interesting thing I noticed on SDSU's press release announcing the SDSU-AFA championship game on Dec. 5 is that it said the host is expected to be announced on Nov. 29, next Sunday.

But Anderson Sports ratings typically doesn't come out until Mondays in the afternoon. Will the MW select a host without one of the four ranking systems used in the composite?

(Anderson had Air Force one spot ahead in its rankings heading into this weekend (67 vs. 68) and I expect the gap to increase to 57 vs. 65 or something to that extent after this weekend. Not using it in the final composite would help SDSU's chances if both SDSU and AFA win this weekend)

I checked the MW release and they were less specific, so we will likely have to wait for the Anderson ratings on Monday before knowing who the actual host will be:

"The 2015 Sports Authority Mountain West Football Championship will be played at the home stadium of the highest-ranked divisional champion, which will be determined at the conclusion of the regular season."

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News