ADVERTISEMENT

How does SDSU get to the next level?

jeffinsd

Aztec God
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2011
Since most of you are infinitely smarter than myself, I'd like to hear from each of you how SDSU gets to the next level. I'm looking for answers for both the basketball program and the football program.

I know money will be mentioned but I'm looking for specifics. Like how much money, for each program and how it would be used? Since money is the easy answer, I'm looking for clever idea's. Gorilla tactics that another university has used or possibly new things.

Not looking for let's replace Rocky comments. More constructive, like if he had 5 full-time recruiters able to scout the local high schools... this is just an example and not necessarily a true example.

Please don't shout down idea's that others post, looking for constructive, not abusive. Also looking to see what your level of interest is in becoming an active participant in the University's success. You may reply on here or email me at Jeffinsd@yahoo.com. I'd like to meet those that are currently participating in helping the University and those that would like to start.

I will buy you a beer or a soda if you're not a drinker or 21 yrs of age. Not sure that everyone can get to the Club level bar so maybe we could meet in another place at Qualcomm or Viejas on Friday or Saturday, I'm open to ideas.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: fencecutter
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News