ADVERTISEMENT

My Two Cents Worth!

Nov 2, 2009
O.k. it's that time to call a spade a spade or if it quacks it's a duck etc.......... We have loss three winnable games in a row basically the same way. This team is devoid of leadership bench an floor so players sometime play for the team then don't. The coach has committed to his seniors come hell or high water and I believe this has caused some lack of team identity or an attitude of I don't care etc. I hear from the coach all players earn there floor time but isn't how you play within the team matter? I always told my guys that "PLAYERS PLAY AN COACHES COACH" ! Some players on this team are getting tons of time w/O playing an others when they get time make the most of it like Narain, Schakel, McDaniels. I for one say let's play the guys who r playing regardless of class the rest of the season and c how we end up. There's a Jr guard who doesn't play Aztec defense and now his scoring
is almost nothing an still plays. My point is this team doesn't have and identity it can hang its hat on an losing these close games will ruin the already thin: " one for all an one for the team dynamic". GO AZTECS!!

Reactions: walt coyle
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News