ADVERTISEMENT

What is your wish list for signing day?

steveem

Aztec God
Jun 22, 2013
What is your wish list for signing day? For many first of all its obviously no flips. After that I feel our most important need right now and is to get junior college players to replace the loss of Cody N. Josh. That would be Austen Wyat Thayer and Thaddeus Lagrone. We really need an impact wide receiver, we have some good players coming an but I'd like to see one with exceptional speed. Obviously I'd love to see the two top prospects we still have a shot at Bryce English and Lake. I don't understand why we want to bring in any more running backs. People forget that we also have P.J. Walker as well as the Texas duo, Penney and Marcus Stamps. But if they wanna give some walk-on an opportunity to crack the top two why not. Obviously a lot of our offensive lineman coming out of high school art projects of sort. However, that doesn't bother me at all the NFL is full of walk-on offensive lineman, Nebraska a used to produce two or three every year. We have a really good strength and conditioning programs and Mike Schmidt has turned into a first class coach. Some of these guys are going to have to trim down which will be hard given this workouts they have and then bowl back up a bit.
The other thing that obviously is a big time pass rusher in the freshman class perhaps that's Choate. That being said I'm sure there are a lot of guys coming in who they had been keeping silent about. And very interested to see about them. What's your wish list?

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News