ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday practice notes (injury updates)

RubenMeza

Aztec God
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2012
Parker Baldwin didnt have leg wraps on either leg. Either his knees are feeling much better or he didn't practice again today. I should have a bwttwr idea tomorrow since they didn't do 7v7s or anything during the open portion.

The o-line went through pulling drills and Antonio Rosakes looked horrible, but I'm that's because he's still practice through serious pain.

On the DL, Damon Moore was wearing a huge elbow brace and left practice early. Didn't practice at all sue to the elbow injury on Saturday. As of now it looks like Jon'Darius Gardner will be the backuo to Sergio Phillips at nose tackle.

I also didn't see Myles Cheatum at all. Either he just didn't go out to oractice and was getting treatment, or the team trainers decided he may have to have surgery on his foot now instead of waiting until the end of the season. I think it's the former though. Or maybe I just didn't see him on the field.

My guess is that Dakota Turner will atart at his home state this weekend and Chibu Onyeukwu will be his backup.

SDSU has been rotating it's defensive line more and more as of late. So it sucks to see that they've been building experienced depth but now are losing two of the key backups.

Third string backup center Garrison Young was wearing a No. 8 jersey on the scout team to replicate Hawaii DL Pentito Faalologo

Another note is that the QBs qere working on rollot theows where Chapman had to throw on the rimun with Ciach Morgan chasing him, hands in the air.

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News